- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
Wonderful service and fair prices. I have been here twice now and both times have had a great experience. The manager, Scott is thorough and willing to explain step by step what is going on with the vehicle, what needs to be done and will update you along the way before going forward with any work. I no longer live in New Berlin but am willing to travel the extra miles to use their services. I highly recommend Moorland Auto Repair to anyone seeking out honest, professional, and quality workmanship.Eileen H.
I have been taking my automobiles to this shop for many years. What I like the most is their honest approach to work, and their eye toward getting a repair completed and not trying to get you to do repairs beyond what's truthfully needed. For me they've had a perfect record regarding when they've felt that OEM parts were essential for a good repair, and when after-market parts will serve just as well.Thomas B.
Honest, competent, and friendly. I've had service here several times on my Toyota, and I'll happily take it there, again.Chris L.
Honest garage!!! Family owned...Timothy W.
Honest, dependable, and respectful service. What impresses me the most is when they tell me "you'll need to get that fixed within the next 9-12 months, but it's not a big deal now."Satisfied Customer